35th ANNUAL LOGAN CIRCLE HOLIDAY HOUSE TOUR
Sunday, December 8, 2013
> Purchase Tickets Here
> Download Patron/Donor form
Mark your calendar for a Logan Circle tradition! The annual Logan Circle Holiday House Tour is scheduled for Sunday, December 8, 2013, from 1 to 5 p.m. Plan to join us for a tour of traditional and contemporary homes in our neighborhood and our ever-popular Wassail reception.
may be purchased for $30 here
or at the following locations: Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams, 1526 14th Street NW; Logan Hardware, 1416 P Street NW; The Coffee Bar, 1201 S Street NW; Barrel House Liquor, 1341 14th Street NW; and 5th Street Ace Hardware, 1055 5th Street NW. “Day Of” tickets
may be purchased at the Studio Theatre for $35.
This year’s tour promises to be better than ever! With everything from elegant row houses to uber-contemporary penthouses — from converted stables to one of the most beautiful interior design houses in the District — from quiet alley dwellings to condos overlooking the vibrant cityscape of 14th Street — the 35th Annual Logan Circle Holiday House Tour is shaping up to be a phenomenal event!
For additional information, contact Jack Jetmund, House Tour Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org
, Tim Christensen, LCCA President, at email@example.com
or Kristin Thompson, LCCA Corresponding Secretary, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Proceeds from the tour help fund LCCA’s ongoing mission to improve the quality of life for residents and businesses in Logan Circle and all of Washington, DC, including:
- The Logan Circle Heritage Trail
- Support for local non-profits (beneficiaries include the Constance Whitaker Maffin Memorial Fund and N Street Village)
- Community development grants
- Administrative fees, such as accounting, Web services, and insurance
- Costs of holding membership meetings and special events
Our sincere thanks to the homeowners who graciously open their homes to tour-goers galore, and to our world-class volunteers—many of whom have been volunteering for ten-, twenty-, and even thirty-plus years!!
Please consider becoming a Patron or Benefactor of the House Tour. Your support at that level makes a big difference in LCCA’s ongoing efforts to improve the quality of life in Logan Circle.
* Individual Patrons contribute $50 and receive one ticket to the House Tour
* Individual Benefactors contribute $100 and receive two tickets
* Business Patrons contribute $150 and receive two tickets
* Business Benefactors contribute $200 and receive four tickets
Click here to download the Patron/Donor form.
Contact Kristin Thompson, at email@example.com
to learn more about becoming a Patron or Benefactor of the Tour.