36th ANNUAL LOGAN CIRCLE HOLIDAY HOUSE TOUR
Sunday, December 7, 2014
> Download Patron/Donor form
Mark your calendar for a Logan Circle tradition! The annual Logan Circle Holiday House Tour is scheduled for Sunday, December 7, 2014, from 1 to 5 p.m. Plan to join us for a tour of traditional and contemporary homes in our neighborhood and our ever-popular Wassail reception.
Proceeds from the tour help fund LCCA’s ongoing mission to improve the quality of life for residents and businesses in Logan Circle and all of Washington, DC, including:
- The Logan Circle Heritage Trail
- Support for local non-profits (beneficiaries include the Constance Whitaker Maffin Memorial Fund and N Street Village)
- Community development grants
- Administrative fees, such as accounting, Web services, and insurance
- Costs of holding membership meetings and special events
Our sincere thanks to the homeowners who graciously open their homes to tour-goers galore in 2013's thirty-fifth annual House Tour, and to our world-class volunteers—many of whom have been volunteering for ten-, twenty-, and even thirty-plus years!! The Tour was a great success!
Please consider becoming a Patron or Benefactor of the House Tour. Your support at that level makes a big difference in LCCA’s ongoing efforts to improve the quality of life in Logan Circle.
* Individual Patrons contribute $50 and receive one ticket to the House Tour
* Individual Benefactors contribute $100 and receive two tickets
* Business Patrons contribute $150 and receive two tickets
* Business Benefactors contribute $200 and receive four tickets
Click here to download the Patron/Donor form.
For additional information about the House Tour--or if you are interested in having your house on the Tour or becoming a volunteer--contact Tim Christensen, LCCA President, at email@example.com
or Kristin Thompson, LCCA Corresponding Secretary, at firstname.lastname@example.org