Big Happenings at Garrison Elementary School!
Order Bactrim, The PTA officers at Garrison Elementary report lots of activity this summer, including a new principal, new PTA officers, new concept plans for their grounds improvement project, and a $1 million funding boost to the project secured by Council Member Jack Evans. The PTA is seeking your feedback on the project. Read on for news and opportunity for your input:
- NEW GARRISON PRINCIPAL! Chancellor Henderson has selected Collin Hill as our new principal. We are thrilled to welcome him to Garrison. Mr. Hill most recently served as Assistant Principal at Walker-Jones Education Campus. His first day is July 16. Click here to view a letter from the Chancellor for more information about Mr, no prescription Bactrim online. My Bactrim experience, Hill. Thank you so much to the parents, teachers, Bactrim brand name, Bactrim schedule, and community representatives who served on the interview panels. Thanks in advance, Garrison, Bactrim duration, Bactrim from canada, for extending him a warm welcome and showing him your Wildcat pride.
- New Principal at Shaw Middle School at Garnet-Patterson: As you may know, Shaw Middle School at Garnet-Patterson, Bactrim mg, Where can i buy Bactrim online, the destination middle school for Garrison, also had a change in leadership. The new principal there is now Guillaume Gendre. For the last two years, rx free Bactrim, Online buy Bactrim without a prescription, Mr. Gendre has served as the assistant principal and then resident principal at McKinley Technology High School. We look forward to working with him to create a strong bond with our feeder schools.
- Speaking of new leadership, Bactrim no prescription, Bactrim description, at the PTA meeting on June 12, officers and representatives were elected to the school year 2012-2013 PTA and LSAT. The results:
- President: Ann McLeod
- Vice President: Evelyn Boyd Simmons
- Secretary: Dima Reda
- Treasurer: Charnise Elliott
- Director at Large, Bactrim overnight, Bactrim blogs, Upper Grades: Lisa Leavitt
- Director at Large, Lower Grades: Vanessa Bertelli
- LSAT Representatives:
- Charnise Elliott
- Kevin Sampson
- Evelyn Boyd Simmons
- Davia Walker
- NEW DROP-OFF/PICK-UP PARKING PROCEDURES: The PTA worked with the DC Department of Transportation's (DDOT) Safe Routes to School program to examine the drop-off parking procedures at Garrison. This effort was fully supported by the school administration. There were many safety concerns about cars parking in the rear parking lot and on the playground space during drop-off and pick-up. As a result of this review, purchase Bactrim for sale, new drop-off/pick-up parking procedures have been put in place:
- No parking is allowed in the rear of the school by anyone other than school staff.
- DDOT has changed parking restrictions on 13th Street just below S Street to give a safe and legal place for cars to park during drop-off and pick-up. This is now zoned as 15-minute parking on school days, giving parents a legal place to park while escorting children inside, alleviating the need to park in the rear lot.
- DDOT has changed restrictions on the eastern-most end of S Street (between 12th and 11th streets) to give a safe and legal place for cars to load/unload during drop-off and pick-up. Drivers must remain in their vehicles at this location, so it is a great spot for those with older children to pull over when dropping-off or picking-up. We also hope to reinstate the student safety patrol program and have patrols help escort students inside from this area.
- Thank you in advance for adhering to this new system which was created to ensure our students' safety! Many many thanks to Sherri Kimbel from Jack Evans' office (Ward 2 Council Member) who put us in touch with DDOT's Safe Routes to School Coordinator to make this happen...and thanks to DDOT's Jennifer Heffernan who made this happen!
- GROUNDS IMPROVEMENT PROJECT NEWS:
- Council Member Jack Evans (Ward 2) announced that he has secured $1 million for our grounds improvement project!!! This is amazing and will help us get our work started! We do not yet have the final amount required to get all the renovations completed, but this is a wonderful start and shows the city's commitment to Garrison and to the project. We are so grateful for Council Member Evans' support and look forward to working with him further on this and other issues affecting Garrison. Thanks so much Jack!
- At the PTA meeting on June 12, the first draft of a new design for our grounds was shared. It is fantastic! We welcome you to review it and submit any questions, concerns, and/or feedback to us at GarrisonPTA@gmail.com. Your comments will be forwarded to the design team at Newman Architects and Landscape Architect Bureau.
- View the plan here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ujnbubo4j4yyuy0/Garrison%20Concept%20Presentation%20Slideshow%20-%20Small.pdf
- The design team will work on a full-scale design in the next few months so when the school year starts, we have a plan to share with the community and can use it to get more money to complete the project through grants, fundraising, and advocating for more public funds.
- AUGUST 27 IS THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! We look forward to seeing everyone again then. Please note that PS and PK students have a staggered start:
- August 27-29 - parent/teacher meetings will be held; children DO NOT attend school
- August 30 - children with last names beginning A-K attend school the full day: children with last names beginning L-Z DO NOT attend school
- August 31 - children with last names beginning L-S attend school the full day: children with last names beginning A-K DO NOT attend school
Similar posts: Lipitor Cost. Retin A Price. Armour No Rx. Retin A pics. Tramadol mg. Where can i cheapest Zoloft online.
Trackbacks from: Order Bactrim. Order Bactrim. Order Bactrim. Bactrim dangers. Bactrim class. Herbal Bactrim.